The Franklin Black Wallet
$75.00 was $115.00
This product is currently sold out.
Name after Owen & Fred's favorite street.
- Made with Horween leather, which is more durable than cowhide
- Hand-stitched with high-abrasion resistant bonded polyester thread.
- Four internal card pockets
- Two slots for business cards or metro cards
- On the inside, 1/8" high gold embossing that indeed, it's only money.
- Made in USA
What's so special about the Horween leather used in the wallet? It's one of America's oldest tanneries. They make basketball leather for the NBA and pigskin for NFL footballs. The leather used for this wallet took six weeks to process. It's got a waxy finish, and plenty of character.
- 4 1/2 inches wide
- 3 1/2 inches high
- 1/4 inch thick when empty
- 8 1/2 inches
Owen & Fred is a design company that makes high-quality men's goods, focused on the essential items that men need to make their day excellent. All products are designed in Greenpoint, Brooklyn and made by manufacturers in the USA. Founded in 2012 by Michael Arnot, the company began with a mission to produce a simple American-made wallet. By the end of that first year, GQ Magazine had named Owen & Fred one its “Best” of 2012, and the company was featured in many blogs and magazines.