TAC Magazine Issue I
$12.00 was $20.00
This product is currently sold out.
We are thrilled to carry the first edition of TAC Magazine, a brand new bi-annual print publication that celebrates and gives voice to the modern textile movement. The magazine is produced by the Textile Arts Center and is rooted in an educational and community-centric approach. The content is curated to inform and inspire those who appreciate textiles, traditional craft and the handmade.
96 pages of tutorials, designer and artist studio visits, current textile news, fashion editorial spreads, and travel guides
Issue #1 Preview:
- Studio visit with Ana Kras
- Designer Highlight: DEGEN
- Interview with Artist Anne Wilson
- A tour of a solar and wind powered fiber farm in upstate New York
- Tutorial: Rag-tied chair cushions
- Tutorial: Painting with Natural Dyes and Mordants
- Behind the scenes of Altuzarra's Fall collection and their woven inspiration
Editorial fashion spread directed by Pascale Gueracague
A textile travel guide to Peru with designer Proud Mary
Upcoming textile news and events from major museums + galleries
- and much, much more!