Text, Holographic, Tropical Nail Decals Set
This product is currently sold out.
Water transfer nail decals. Printed in the USA.
This set includes:
- The Text Me (fries, ice-cream, wine glass, beer glasses, cake, nail hand, clapping hand, thumbs up hand, hearts, poo, wink face, heart-eyes face, blowing-kiss face, cry-laughing face, shy monkey, dancing girls, princess, and art palette)
- The Holographic (arrow, smiley face, dream catcher, star, shell, unicorn, ring, lock and key, seahorse, love word, palm tree, skull, moon, anchor, diamond, triangle, yin yang, pineapple, bow, boat wheel, cat, infinity, heart, and tribal triangle)
- The Tropical Vacation (pink flamingo, pineapple, black & green palm trees, cocktail, seashell, sunglasses, boom box, ombre popsicle, seahorse, and watermelon)
- Apply your desired base coat color, we suggest a light color.
- Next, carefully cut out your desired shape from the sheet as closely as you can.
- Place your chosen design face down on your dry base coat, and use a Q-tip to dampen decal with water.
- Peel away sheet from nail.
- Top with a clear coat!
- Decals come off easily with nail polish remover.
Monica Hues is a NYC-based licensed nail artist and jewelry designer. After experimenting with all of the different types of nail embellishments, she started designing her own decals, and it wasn't long before her friends started asking for their own custom packs. She draws design inspiration from art, fashion, social media, and all things New York City. When Monica's not creating nail decals, she's working freelance nail arts jobs including backstage at Fashion Week. Monica Hues Nail Decals are 100% made in the USA. They are designed, printed, and packaged in NYC.