Fletcher Vegan Skin Repair Balm
This product is currently sold out.
vegan skin repair balm/tattoo repair.
Fletcher Vegan Skin Repair Balm was formulated with rejuvenating, nourishing, oils, butters, and extracts to help calm swelling, ease irritation, and properly heal your dry damaged skin (so gentle it can be used on a new tattoo!)
Use: Scoop a dime to nickel sized amount and apply to effected area. For use as a tattoo balm, once initial healing occurs, apply a thin layer to newly tattooed area to keep moisturized. Reapply as needed.
- Vegan & made with 100% plant derived ingredients.
- Infused with Sage, Lavender, & Frankincense Essential Oils
- 1.7oz / 49g (TSA Friendly!)
- Marshmallow Root: has intense hydrating, balancing, & softening properties
- Shea Butter: provides relief to itchy irritated skin while reducing inflammation
- Calendula Extract: anti-fungal, antiseptic, and antibacterial properties
Butyrospermum Parkii (Shea) Butter, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Candelilla (Euphorbia cerifera ) Wax, Helianthus annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Emulsifying Wax NF, Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Althea Officinalis(Marshmallow) Root, Ricinus Communis (Castor) Seed Oil, Glycerine, Tocopherol Acetate (Vitamin E Oil), Salvia sclarea (Clary Sage) Oil, Lavandula Angustifolia (Lavender) Oil, Juniperus virginiana (Cedarwood) Oil, Boswellia carteri (Frankincense) Oil
Founder Zachary West worked in the personal care industry as a stylist and barber for over a decade before taking his experience to develop a core line of apothecary and grooming products for everyday use of all ages, races and genders. Shear Revival began in a small kitchen in Asbury Park, New Jersey. They have set out to create barber and grooming products made for the mindful, honest and earnest.