Frequently Asked Questions
If you have a question we haven't covered here, please drop us a line at email@example.com
I'm a designer/maker with my own products:
1. How can I be part of the shop?
2. When is the application deadline?
Application deadline is July 15, 2014 ( rolling admission, we suggest submitting your application as early as possible!)
3. What is the selection process?
4. When will I find out if my products have been selected for the shop?
You will be notified by no later than July 18, 2014.
I've been selected as a vendor:
1. Once selected, what are the requirements and deadlines?
2. What is your cancellation policy?
Once you have been accepted, have signed the vendor agreement contract and have paid your vendor fee for the shop, you may cancel up to two months before the opening date for a 50% refund of your vendor fee. Unfortunately we cannot offer refunds within two months of the date of the shop due to the administrative work already done by this time. Once you cancel, you forfeit your spot in the shop.
3. Can I store my products in the shop overnight?
Yes! Doors will be locked and our space is under video surveillance 24/7.
4. Do I need to be present in the shop to sell my product?
No. Young & Able will handle all transactions in the shop. We will have staff to display and sell merchandise. You are more than welcome to help set up and hang out throughout the duration of the shop. Our space is made for connecting creatives in the community.
5. Will I need to provide my own displays and retail supplies?
No. We will design the space to accommodate your brand. Retail supplies will be provided by us as well. However, Young & Able will accept your suggestions for jewelry and small accessory displays.
6. How will I track my inventory throughout the duration of the shop?
You will receive a weekly sales report. We will notify you if we need you to replenish product.
7. How and when will I receive payment of sold product?
You will receive a check from Young & Able LLC. by January 15, 2015.
8. Will I be reimbursed for any stolen/broken product?
Young & Able will not be held responsible for any theft or mishandling of product by customers. However, our vigilant staff is present to ensure this does not happen.
I'd like to be a sponsor:
1. How can I become a sponsor of Series?
Fill out the Sponsor Form and tell us what you have in mind. We are always looking to forge new partnerships and exciting brand experiences!
2. What opportunities are there to sponsor?
We will be hosting trunk shows, workshops, talks and parties throughout the duration of the shop. All of these events are open for discussion and will provide great exposure. We can work with you to create an experience that's fun for our customers and beneficial to your brand or organization.
I'm a customer/visitor:
1. I was at the market, saw something I thought I couldn’t live without but then changed my mind. Can you put me in touch with that vendor?
If you can't find the designer's page and product on our site, please drop us a line with a description of the product and we'll be happy to help you!
2. What is your return policy?
Products can be returned in person in our shop within 7 days of purchase. Any item purchased on the website will follow our online shop policy: SHIPPING & RETURNS
3. Can I bring my pet?
We're sorry about this one! No pets will be allowed on the premises.
4. How can I find a schedule of all your events?
We will be updating our blog with posts on upcoming workshops, talks, meetings, parties, trunk shows, fun events and how to attend. So stay tuned!