Brooke Winfrey's ceramic mug class is back in session on August 25th. We'll be learning to hand build a ceramic slap mug.
Our 2-hour workshop will include:
- Pinching and creating various shapes
- Learning to score and slip to attach functional or decorative details
- Exploring various finishing techniques like smoothing, adding a variety of textures and altering the shape through cutouts and paddling
- The pieces will be glazed with food safe clear, high-fired within 3 weeks.
- Pick up coordination will be emailed out once your piece is ready
Get your tickets HERE
and check out the student's work from our June class ( it was everyone's first time playing with clay at least as a grown up!)
SUBSCRIBE HERE if you want us to keep you in the loop for future events, classes and new products!